I want a home

Applying for a home with Te Āhuru Mōwai.

What you need to do

You will need to talk to the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) to discuss your housing needs. They will discuss the situation you are in, and look at how they can help.

If you are eligible for social housing, they will arrange an assessment interview with you.

You can contact MSD on:

Emergency housing

Te Āhuru Mōwai can not offer emergency housing. If you need emergency housing you will need to contact Ministry of Social Development (MSD).

For more information on emergency housing you can visit their website www.msd.govt.nz.